Are you rich in love, prosperity and joyfulness? Frequently when we hear about The Law of Abundance Love , it refers to cash. While it surely does include financial prosperity, it’s much more than that. Abundance associates to the state of being consciously attached to our Source Energy.
By the universal laws that rule all of us, abundance is already provided. By grace, it’s already ours! However, our receiving of abundance is contingent on our particular alignment with it. Get all the info you need here.
The greatest collection of love languages and words
About Love And Abundance
Everything is energy, including us. We’re constantly vibrating something. What we center attention on decides how we’re vibrating. By centering attention on the heart of who we are, our entire being starts to vibrate more expansively. Then, as like draws in like, we draw to ourselves any and all things that are in sync with this grand heart energy. We get an increase in love, light, joyfulness, well-being, creativeness, enthusiasm, prosperity, gratitude, and an ever- deepening, awe-filled consciousness of who we are.
This is an abiding principle within universal laws. It’s the simple fact that there’s a limitless Source of everything we require or could ever wish for. This grand abundance is already ours, endlessly available to all of us day in and day out.
If we line up with The Law of Abundance then we move in unity with it. In that unity the sole thing that restricts you – beliefs in deficiency and limitation – dissolve.
“Happiness is your nature. It isn’t wrong to want it. What is wrong is seeking it outside if it’s inside.”
Sri Ramana Maharshi.
Recently I heard somebody say, “You can’t get wealth. It’s the other way around. Wealth is forever reaching to get you.” Uh-huh! This is what I’ve experienced as well. I may feel the vibration of The Law of Abundance all around and inside me.
And as well, I’m becoming mindful of places where I’ve backed away from it, really resisting it simply by fretting about it! For many of us, this is caused unconsciously or semi-consciously. To gain abundance, we have to be willing to become mindful of where we center our attention and what we trust to be true.
In our physical domain, the sun is a great symbol of this law. It’s a light that’s constantly shining, in all ways at all times. It lights up everything, bestowing clarity. Its unlimited light gives life. There’s nothing that any of us have to do to “earn” this light. It just shines on us.
So why isn’t everybody consciously receiving abundance and prosperity all the time? Continue on.
As we live our life story we encounter conditions that cause us to envisage or dream of something that lies past our present experience. Frequently this comes from going through the opposite of what we wish. If there’s a contrast between what we wish and what appears to be available, out of that contrast a desire is born. This desire rallies creative power.
This automatically- produced desire is how we get channels for the infinite creative power to flow through us, and is a part of the procedure of how we line up with the Law of Abundance.
This has occurred since the birth of our kind and is how inventions are brought about, symphonies are made, evolutionary discoveries occur, and how our bodies have evolved. This summoning procedure happens on each level of life, including the cellular level of our bodies.
There are no bounds to this summoning procedure or what may be produced with it. As a desire summons forth originative power and the desire is given more attention by picturing the desire fulfilled, we start go through how it feels to have the desire satisfied.
That shifts our vibrations to be in sync with the vibration of the state we wish to attain and by the laws of the universe that state brings about. This is The Law of Abundance working.
The way that we block off ourselves from drawing in abundance is by dedicating more attention to the deficiency of what we wish instead of the fulfillment of what we wish. Then, by the like-attracts-like precept, we recreate the deficiency of what we wish.
This procedure of contrast, want, imagining the want fulfilled, and then manifestation, is the energy of creation that’s within all life. This creative energy is the thriving pulse of all creation. I’ve felt this pulse, deep inside my being.
With this procedure, the universe is forever expanding. Ever consider how different our world is from the days of our ancestors? Everything that every generation thinks up summons that thing into our world for the following generation to capitalize on.
This law guarantees that everything that we’re thinking up today is making the world that the following generation will be born into, for better or worse. We may thank all of the human souls who have gone ahead us, for dreaming into reality a lot of the things that we love now.
Consequently, there isn’t a finite measure of love, well-being, prosperity or fulfillment that we all have to compete for. That sort of thinking may only come from one not being conscious of our link with the source.
Anything that anybody may dream of they may bring about. Anything is possible! With the Law of Abundance working, the universe simply continues expanding to include whatever we think up.
What decides our experience of abundance and prosperity or the seeming deficiency of it is:
- Where we center our attention, either on the fulfillment of abundance or on the deficiency of it (on positive thinking or negative thinking)
- What we accept and trust we merit
- Experience or inexperience in opening and receiving
Collectively, these 3 things determine how much abundance we let into our lives.
What you deserve is a deeply revealing question to ask yourself. The surface answer might be, “Well, I deserve to be pleased, prosperous and to have all great things.” Some interpretation of that will likely be the conscious response for many of us.
All the same, on the deeper levels, there are frequently subconscious or semi-conscious contradictory beliefs from the past implanted in the cells and in the psyche, which drag us out of alignment with The Law of Abundance.
A way to open up your awareness to these notions is to look at your life and note what occurs if you contemplate a greater level of success in your life story, whether it’s in the arena of vocation, financial success, love relationships, and so forth. Does fear come up? If so, there’s a belief that’s about a limit to your abundance. This link may help you release it.
You’ll find it valuable to take a little quiet time and consciously ask for the fear to come up. Feel it in your body. Don’t judge it or do anything with it. Simply let it be there, as though it was a terrified youngster and you’re flooded with understanding and love for them.
Don’t try to fix or alter the fear. Simply give it room to be as it is. This will take a little practice. As you work with that, you’ll find that the energy will start to unwind and spill. It might likewise alter and shift
to a different part of your body/being. That’s all right; it means it’s releasing layer by layer.
You may likewise do an energy healing session for yourself.
I’ve discovered it enormously valuable to search out my limiting feelings, bring them out into the forefront, then consciously dismiss them. This will free you from the self-sabotage that a lot of us deal with, so that The Law of Abundance may help you in your life story.
It’s a useful exercise to take time to make a list of the matters your parents or basic caregivers taught you (either verbally or by illustration and/or by producing severe consequences if you didn’t abide by their rules) about who you have to be to be “alright.” Then, I invite you to think about everything on the list. For every item ask, “Is this actually true?”
You will be surprised to find a few odd things on the list! Commonly our parents were well meant but, all the same, they passed on their own concerns and limits to us, consciously or unconsciously.
From these acquired beliefs you build self-judgments about how you look, what becoming “successful” ought to look like, how you ought to act, feel and think, and so forth.
A lot of us were really taught to be leery and critical of anybody who was rich. What sort of beliefs do you believe that would create inside you about cash? You’d unconsciously block abundance, because you wouldn’t wish to be one of “them” – individuals you were instructed to judge.
A lot of us likewise were disciplined to think that self-care was “selfish” and that we ought to constantly give to other people before ourselves. This was a huge one for me. I came to see that the sole way I may give to other people is if I’m tapped into my own well-being first.
Occasionally that calls for me taking care of my own needs before others, saying no to requests from other people if I recognize I need to recharge first, or if I understand that doing what they wish of me would produce a draining condition for myself.
I’ve discovered that the best way I may serve other people is to follow what makes me feel better. That’s if I know whatever I do from that place will be of the greatest benefit for all affected.
Many of us were never schooled how to receive. The ironic thing is that receiving is really an inborn “skill” that we all have, however it’s been disciplined out of us. Woefully, we simply haven’t had adequate role models to show us how to open up and receive.
But! It’s never to late to learn – or, I ought to say, to unlearn the disciplining that veils our power to cease striving, to open up and experience the love, joyfulness, and abundant aliveness that’s our birthright.
To discover how to receive, self-investigation is crucial initially, to get to be more aware of your personal dynamic for getting (or not getting). This is a crucial initial step in getting to be aware of your special relationship with abundance. A few of us are open and free
with getting cash but block love and connection. For other people it might be the opposite.
Or you might have dreams to be a musician but can’t really seem to get there. Other stuff seems to get in the way. So where are you stuck? Is it in the area of relationships, cash, self-empowerment, or discovering and exercising the career that arouses and inspires you?
Remember, we’re not simply discussing getting objects here. This is about our power to open up and be cognizant of the flow of love, light, joyfulness, and well-being that’s constantly flowing and available to us. From there, things we want could appear, but that’s a spin-off.
The abundance we’re talking about here is the experience of getting tapped into what decides the quality of our lives. Out of that, all great things flow to us, both objects and experiences that nurture and affirm our hearts.
There’s an amazing “Catch 22” that I should mention. As we relinquish resistance and accept the flow of love and abundance, while initially we might feel relief and even blissfulness, that procedure will expose thicker levels of resistance, which we might experience negatively as the resistance arises for release. Then if we open up more and bring out the resistance, we feel relief, then the following layer opens for release. On and on…
The amazing thing about that is that as we go forward with this procedure and continue opening our connection with abundance, then abundance happens faster. Then there’s a bigger collective
channel for love, grace, and prosperity in this world. This has an enormously favorable affect on all of us!
Love quotes can inspire you. Lets’ have a look at a few.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. -Max Muller
- Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? -Richard Bach
- A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. -Honore de Balzac
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. -Brendan Francis
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. -Bruce Lee
- Where there is love there is life. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’ -Erich Fromm
- Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. -C. S. Lewis
- A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. -Thomas Carlyle
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone. -Orson Welles
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. -Mother Teresa
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is. -Jim Morrison
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. -Ingrid Bergman
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -Albert Einstein
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. -James A. Baldwin
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -Judy Garland
- Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. -Mother Teresa
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. -George Jean Nathan
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. -A. A. Milne
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action. -Mother Teresa
You are able to use mantras to take yourself into having great love and abundance. Let’s look at a few mantras
- I understand my partner perfectly as I am able to see his/her point of view.
- Whatever be my relationship, love and forgiveness is the foundation of that relationship.
- In all my relationships, with my parents, siblings, my life partner or my friends, I only give love and seek love.
- (Insert name) is the one that I truly Love and he/she returns to me with open arms and mounds of Love.
- It is easy for me to express Love and in return, it is easily expressed back to me.
- Love is attracted to me and I AM attracted to Love.
- I attract Love so easily that my phone is ringing off the hook for dates.
- I AM ready to Love again and I welcome Love with open arms.
- I clearly see myself in Love with the man/woman of my dreams.
- I am surrounded by love and everything is fine.
- My heart is always open and I radiate love.
- All my relationships are long lasting and loving.
- I love myself and everybody else and in return everybody loves me.
- Everywhere I go, I find love. Life is joyous.
- My partner and I are perfect match for each other and the love between us is divine.
- I radiate pure, unconditional love to my partner and s/he to me. We complement each other.
- I see everything with loving eyes and I love everything I see.
- My partner is the love of my life and the center of my universe. He loves me as much as I love him.
- I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
- I accept that to err is human and I forgive myself for all my mistakes.
- I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
- I recognize the divinity in me. I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
- In life I always get what I give out and I always give out love.
- I encounter love in all my relationships and I love these encounters.
- I deserve love and I get it in abundance.
- I follow God’s example of True Love.
- I AM open to receiving Love from the perfect man/woman for me.
- (Insert name) is deeply and passionately in Love with me, as I AM with him/her.
- I am worthy and so is everybody. I love all.
- As a human being, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
- I concentrate on my strengths and ignore my weaknesses.
- I love myself and I love the world. I know that love is everything.
- I am own best friend. I am also a friend to the world.
- I AM attracting emotionally available partners to my Loving and giving spirit.
- I have attracted the most loving person in my life and life is now full of joy.
- I always express my feeling openly to my partner. That way, s/he doesn’t have to guess anything.
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
Translation: might all beings far and wide be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.
Modern adaptation: Most commonly related with the Jivamukti Yoga School, this mantra is a commanding way to dedicate yourself to living a life of non-harming and being of service to the greater good.
This mantra encourages cooperation, concern, and living in harmony with the environment, animals and our fellow human beings.
What The Famous Have To Say About Abundance
For real love and abundance in your life you must have motivation in particular areas. Let’s look at quotes for some of these particular areas that you can learn a lesson from and add into your life.
What Do They Say
- “What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.” – Honore de Balzac, letter to Evelina Hanska, June 1836
- “Love is a friendship set to music.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
- “I love her and that’s the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Come live in my heart and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
- “We were together, I have forgotten the rest.” – Walt Whitman
- “I need the star shine of your heavenly eyes, after the day’s great sun.” – Charles Hanson Towne
- “A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergmen
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”- Aristotle
- “I almost wish we were butterflies and liv’d but three summer days – three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” – John Keats
- “What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.” – Anonymous
- “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”- George Moore
- “The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them.” – Stephen King
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.” – Peace Pilgrim
- “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” – Anonymous
- My love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, both are infinite. William Shakespeare
- “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.” – Anonymous
- “Love is when you’re kept up all night thinking of him, and then when you fall asleep, you find him in your dreams.” – Anonymous
- “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you” – Ben Folds
- I love you like crazy, baby ‘Cuz I’d go crazy without you. Pixie Foudre
- “Nights, sweet as they, Made short by lovers play, Yet long by the absence of the day.” – Richard Crashaw
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
- ” Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends”
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
- 34.”Love me and the world is mine.” – David Reed
- 35. “For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” Rosemonde Gerard
- 36. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” – William Shakespeare
- 37. “The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.” – Josiah G. Holland
- 38. It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting. Todd Ruthman
- 39. “Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.” -St. Augustine
- 40. “The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.”- Lawrence Durrell
- 41. “You call it madness, but I call it love.”-Don Byas
- 42. “We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn’t diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives.” –Anonymous
- “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.’ – Rupert Brooke.
- Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Life is a flower of which love is the honey.” – Victor Hugo
- “The heart has reasons that reason cannot know.” – Pascal
- 44. “To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.” – William M. Thackeray
- Love, free as air at sight of human ties, Spreads his light wings, and in a moment flies. Alexander Pope
- There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau
- “Now a soft kiss — Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.” – John Keats
We draw in a reflection of what’s going on within us into our life story. So if you are feeling pitiful, mad or restricted because of your weight, wellness, job, or past relationships, then you’ll draw in somebody into your life who’s likewise sad or mad.
If you had an issue with one of your parents, you’ll likewise draw in an individual with the same issue into your life story so you are able to continue to heal that relationship.
Let’s say, for instance, that your father abandoned you. This means that you might draw in a partner who’s afraid of commitment. If your mom was mad and always yelling, you could draw in a mate with an atrocious temper.
So before you center on attracting new love into your life, it’s crucial to do a little good work on yourself first. Once you’ve achieved these tasks, you’re ready to draw in the right love into your life!
Check also Abundance Health E-Book